1. Our Policy. This Privacy (“Policy”) covers the Live Water Foundation’s treatment of personal information or personally identifiable information ( both "Personal Information") that may be collected or submitted when the web-user (“you”) are using the Live Water Foundation’s website or services. This Policy does not apply to companies that the Live Water Foundation does not own or control, or to individuals that are not under the Live Water Foundation’s supervisory control.
Please understand that whenever you voluntarily disclose Personal Information online this information cannot be made one-hundred percent secure and, in some cases, that information can be intercepted, collected and used by others. However, we work hard to protect your information at all times and protect your information in several ways. Your information is stored on a secure server that the Live Water Foundation and its authorized personnel can only access through a password. Additionally, we encrypt your information to prevent third parties without authorization from intercepting your information when it is in transit to us.
2. How We Collect Your Personal Information. While using the Live Water Foundation’s website, you may submit Personal Information when registering for services, ordering products, and posting content. Depending on the service or process, the Personal Information you may be asked to provide is your:
Name, Postal Address, Email address, Phone number, Credit or Debit Card Information, Age, Gender
4. How We Use Your Personal Information. The Live Water Foundation may use the personal information you provide for purposes such as: carrying out a registration made by you; customizing the advertising and content you see; fulfilling your requests for products and services (including
purchases); improving the content and overall look and feel of our website and services, contacting you, conducting research, providing anonymous reporting for internal and external clients, contacting users regarding changes to our website or business, and customizing the content that you see on the the Live Water Foundation’s website. The Live Water Foundation may also retain the details of purchases and other transactions or payments made with us or the partners affiliated with our website.
5. How Your Personal Information is Disclosed. It is the Live Water Foundation’s policy not to disclose, sell or rent your personal information to any individual, business, government entity or outside parties except (i) to provide products or services you've requested through us; (ii) in response to a validly-issued subpoena, court order, or other legal process; (iii) when necessary to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal action; or (v) where you request [organization] to do so. From time to time, the Live Water Foundation may use return email addresses to answer the email we receive from you. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose. Your personal information will not be collected for use that is in violation of the law, or unrelated to the that discussed in this Policy, unless you are also provided an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
6. Setting Up User Accounts. The Live Water Foundation allows users to set up personal accounts to shop in our online store or to participate in our online communities. You have the ability to edit information you provide at any time and may delete your account at your convenience by contacting the Live Water Foundation. Unless the Live Water Foundation is required to respond to court orders, subpoenas or comply with applicable law the Live Water Foundation will use its best efforts to ensure that unauthorized third parties do not access your user account information.
7. Correcting Your Personally Identifiable Information. You are responsible for ensuring that all personal information you provide on the website is maintained and kept current.
8. Web Statistics & Shared Data. We collect and use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement, and gather broad demographic information for reporting and sponsorship purposes. From time to time, we may use this information to better design our website and share with select advertising partners, sponsors, and/or affiliates however IP addresses are not linked to personal information. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we will not disclose to these partners, sponsors and/or affiliates anything that could be used to personally identify those individuals.
9. Children's Privacy. Protecting the privacy of children is especially important to us. For that reason, we do not collect information provided by users under the age of 13, nor do we solicit information from users under the age of 13.
10. Scope of this Policy. Third-Party Websites. Although this policy applies to all information obtained by you for the purpose of accessing or using content controlled and owned by the Live Water Foundation, it does not apply to businesses or entities that are not owned or controlled by us. This website contains links to other third party websites. Please be aware that the Live Water Foundation does not claim any responsibility for the privacy practices of these third-party sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to take reasonable precautions when sharing your personally identifiable information on third party websites.
11.Opt-In Policy. You may "opt-in" to receive newsletters, promotional offers and other useful information from us. To unsubscribe from our mailings (except important system and content update information), you may go to [the 'My Account' section of the Website] and edit your personal profile by selecting [the "edit my profile"] link.
12. Encryption. All user account pages are protected with Secure Socket Layer ("SSL") encryption. All user accounts must be accessed with usernames and passwords. You are advised not to share your username and password with any other person.
13. Amendments. The Live Water Foundation reserves the right to amend this policy at any time. The Live Water Foundation will contact registered users by e-mail, and shall also post a notice of changes on its web site, when and if the terms of this policy are amended.
14. Contact. You may contact the Live Water Foundation directly by e-mailing help at the Live Water Foundation’s should you have any questions regarding this policy.